The 11 “forgotten” Laws of Attraction have been coveted by the Law of Attraction gurus for many, many years. Although the Law of Attraction is in fact considered a universal law, it has been known to work for some and not work for others. Why is that?
The Law of Attraction as you know is incomplete. As a matter of fact, is a small piece of the puzzle of a large image. Not necessarily mean that nobody knows what I’ll cover in this review, however, a very small, elite group does, and even smaller group actually knows how to harness the power of these laws.
Why is not the law of attraction to work for you?
The first thing I want to make clear is that I will not fall into any kind of “propaganda” or jump on ANY floats. There are no exceptions when it was “The Secret” by a close friend of mine. For “crack the code” to the law of attraction, which have been successful in the manifestation of the things I want, I have also developed an intense desire to share this knowledge with someone whose mind is open enough to at least try.
My own personal experience with the Law of Attraction have shown and continue to prove that it works … if you work with him.
Now, back to “The Secret.” The Secret is a well known documentary that brought to the masses, the methods of using the Laws of Attraction in their lives. These are things that could have been done before, without the help of the documentary, except for the fact that the secret to the left to the Laws of Attraction eleven forgotten.
For more information about 11 Forgotten Laws of Attraction, CLICK HERE.
The 11 laws of attraction are neglected:
- 1. The law of supply – We are looking for more, and we are always evolving.
- 2. The Law of Increase – The more you give, the more you get.
- 3. The Law of Thought – Things that go through your mind, are things that you will receive.
- 4. The Law of Attraction – The more you have, the more you will receive.
- 5. The Law of Forgiveness – You must forgive others and put aside their grudges.
- 6. The Law of Success – Making the wrong things reduce your mood, doing the right things increase your chances of success.
- 7. The Law of Obedience “Working with the Laws of Attraction and you will succeed.
- 8. Compensation law, must believe in yourself, and I think it is valuable for receiving things of value.
- 9. The Law of Non-Resistance “You have to go with the flow, not fight, but give up on you.
- 10. The Law of Sacrifice – All things are priced according to its value, which is willing to resign to get what you want?
- 11. Law Reception – Give yourself as much as you can, then you will get everything you can.
It seemed so easy at first, “Wish for it and it’s yours!” Well there was a lot missing. It is not so simple. They found that it was the 11 laws of attraction that must be followed to make it happen! I often hear people complain that they have fair and proper application of the Law of Attraction, but their intentions are only the manifestation. Some of the most stubborn believers continue banging their heads against the wall, using the same ineffective approach although it does not generate results week after week. (Please do not do that yourself.)
Here is the # 1 mistake people make: they mistake for the content of intentions to complete. The problem is that content alone is not sufficient because energy is an essential component of any intention.
Great content + no energy = intended that all is not revealed, but frustration.
The law of attraction is just the tip of the iceberg, and when used in conjunction with eleven other laws of equal power, and energy is focused, the results are guaranteed! In conclusion, these laws actually work together eleven supreme Law of Attraction to achieve its effects. You must understand that work alone, interdependent and can not pay attention to a single law, they are all key to the universal flow of energy.