Sometimes we say “I am attached to him,” without even knowing how literally convey the essence of these words. When a person from something or someone is energetically independent, we can talk about the presence of binding. Attachment is – this energy channel, which is formed during human interaction with other people, objects or egregors. Lets you distinguish between two concepts: energy channel and the binding energy. It’s not quite the same thing.
Energy channels appear as given at the time of communication between two people through these channels takes place the interchange of energy. Without energy ties with other people a person can not survive, they can not be removed, it violates human nature.
Binding – is also a channel, but here we are dealing with an energy disorder.
Binding is based on man’s dependence on something or someone, and thus contradicts the basic Divine Law, which states that every person is free.
Danger of binding of energy is not only to stop the development, but also in the fact that a skilled manipulator through this binding can cause negative emotions, the origin of which is difficult to track. During the life of almost every energy creates a binding, not even knowing how difficult it is his being. These attachments do not allow a person to fully develop. A man without a development degrades.
The reason for the bindings – a violation of the divine person of the Laws. The negative emotions form the anchor for the corresponding chakras:
- Muladhara (base chakra) – fear, aggression.
- Svadhisthana (sexual chakra) – lust, obsession.
- Manipur (navel chakra) – submission or conversely the desire for power.
- Anahata (heart chakra) – love and hate.
- Vishuddha (throat chakra) – the desire for self-realization.
- Ajna (frontal chakra) – reference to the fact that people believed the truth, principles and guidelines.
- Sahasrara (the crown chakra) – bind to egregors.
On the subtle plane are seen as binding the tubes of different diameters, which energy flows of different color and texture. Dangerous not themselves binding, it is only the energy channels, and a certain energy disturbances in the interaction – when people are not free, and try to subjugate another. Bindings burden communication. In this case the person will feel a strong desire to, to whom is attached. The degree of binding strength is very high, they deprive a person of liberty and interfere with his spiritual development.
Binding may occur involuntarily. For example, when an attack takes place astral forms the binding between those who fell, and those whom attacked. This – the trace of the interaction. Bindings can be created artificially. Action omens based on the artificial creation of bindings. In this case, the binding position is visualized in the form of hooks, screws, latches, parts and other methods of fastening. The flaps disrupt binding and block the energy channels. These actions relate to the rituals of black magic.
Bindings may be active or passive, depending on whether energy is flowing over them.
Examples of bindings:
• Self-pity, a desire to help, to save. Many people fall for the bait. Assuming that he does a good deed, a person can feed the many years of the energy of the parasite and thus think that without his support he did not survive. This parasitic relationship.
• Resentment. This feeling is one of the strongest negative effect on health. The fact that the offended person again and again returns to the abuser thoughts, generously giving back at the same time that its vital energy.
• Revenge, the desire to prove their case. It is difficult to forget and let go of a person, when every now and then scrolled in his evil plan of revenge in mind, can you imagine what he say what he will then face etc. etc.
• Guilt. Here we are dealing with aggression, directed at himself. These depriving yourself room for error. Guilt – unproductive emotion, because people did not correct their deeds, and is engaged in self-flagellation. An individual who feels his guilt to another, often thinks about how beg forgiveness of the other and that one can do to make amends. The result – a strong binding.
• Material loss. Bad debts binds two people for a long time, at the same time, the larger the amount, the stronger the binding. However, the one who gives in debt, yet there is a way: mentally say goodbye with their money, as if they were lost, and sincerely forgive the debtor. Provide that the money he gave him for his birthday, for example. At the debtor’s situation worse, no matter how he tried, he could not forget the person to whom he owes. The only way to get rid of binding – to pay his debt or to work it. Robbery, theft, fraud – all this also creates a binding between the offender and the victim. Conclusion: get rid of attachment to money and things.
• A sense of obligation to repay the services rendered. Here too there is a sense of duty, but no material debt. “Now I am in your debt,” – says one person to another, thereby creating a powerful anchor. Debts must be given, but then we forget that the other person voluntarily did good work for us, and in this case it is enough of gratitude.
• People live together, but in fact they are strangers, they have already passed this stage, but can not move on because bind to each other. Or one of the partners has long outgrown this connection, he would have to go forward, but the other does not allow him to develop. What feeds the binding in this case – a habit, a sense of duty, the duty of taking care of children, attachment to joint property, sorry for the partner (as he is without me). Anything, but not love.
• The need to possess another person, relationship, passion, jealousy, etc. Man again and again thinking about the subject of his desires, dreams about it, eager to get it. Man becomes like a child who does not give a favorite toy. It requires nothing around it and no longer sees. Not to be confused with love. Love does not infringe the right to freedom of another.
• Not mutual love. It’s so subtle material durable structure that can severely damage the health of the person, squeezing all the juice out of it. Such a state is exhausting, and the one who loves and the one who loves. This is a strong vampire binding. In addition, a new love can not appear in person, unless all his energy goes to that to which he feels unrequited love.
• The most robust parental binding. Often parents (especially mothers) tend to fully control your child, strangled his development of his attention and care. About love to speak here is not necessary, it is dependence and desire to subjugate another person. The consequences can be very unpleasant. A child or find the strength to break the binding, which is fraught with complete cessation of communication with parents, or remain incomplete personality. For example, if the mother is a teenager does not accept his son as an independent person and does not let him, her energy firmly locks the main chakras, leading to major setbacks in his personal life man. Women need to pay attention to the relationship with his father. Although, in fairness I must say that the binding between daughter and father are both much less than that between mother and son.
• Hiding and displacement of their true feelings to another person. You should always listen to your heart, casting aside stereotypes and bigotry. Sometimes people are feeling love for another, its hide, afraid to seem silly, funny, or rejection, or simply because “so is not accepted,” or “I’m not like.” Love is necessary to throw out, to give, to tell the other person what he is good, as you appreciate it.
Important! Bindings sometimes very tenacious. And if negative emotions are strong, then the binding is stored several incarnations in a row. People again and again to attract each other in each new incarnation, is not free of their bindings. Almost all the karmic ties are based on the bindings.
There is a practice of liberation from the extra bindings. In the esoteric they are usually cut through, anneal, to destroy.
What about those who can not see the anchor on the higher plane, but they suspect the presence of himself and wants to get rid of them? To remove a binding, you need to understand what emotions you create it and cherish. You need to remove your negative, to accept the other person as he is, forgive him and let go with love. After that you can remove the binding. If you find it difficult to do so, consider whether you want to end this life, and then the next one thousand years, have negative feelings toward that person? You will meet with him through life until you decide this problem again and again experiencing frustration.
Removing the binding does not involve the removal of coupling. Freed from the bindings, we do not cease to love each other! We will have the freedom and the freedom we give to others, recognizing their right to self-determination. This is unconditional love.
You can love all that we love, and to be free from binding to it.